Wednesday, December 05, 2007
National Service
Ever wondered what it is? Don't just say doing the nation a service. That's way too cliche. Some want to breeze through it; some want to have some action; some want to learn a new skill; some want to meet people; some want to earn big bucks (sign on).
Well, the thought of being a Naval Diver has always crossed my mind... since sec 4, after completing my Advance Open Water Certification and seeing one of my NPCC officer go into the Naval Diving Unit after his JC, I knew that I would stand a small chance of becoming a Naval Diver.
Then again, I thought to myself, "Why not wait for the medical checkup, then see how things might turn out? Afterall, I've a drug allergy and family history of 'Death from sudden cardiac arrest."
So today, I went for my medical check up at CMPB, and when I saw the PES status assigned to me, I got shocked to see that I got a PES A. How nice... So now, I better train my fitness to get at least a Silver fot my NAPFA. Haha.
Then again, I came home, told my mother that I got PES A, she scolded me like crazy. WHY?
Oh well, I shan't think about it. I'll just embrace what I'm put through.
Well, the thought of being a Naval Diver has always crossed my mind... since sec 4, after completing my Advance Open Water Certification and seeing one of my NPCC officer go into the Naval Diving Unit after his JC, I knew that I would stand a small chance of becoming a Naval Diver.
Then again, I thought to myself, "Why not wait for the medical checkup, then see how things might turn out? Afterall, I've a drug allergy and family history of 'Death from sudden cardiac arrest."
So today, I went for my medical check up at CMPB, and when I saw the PES status assigned to me, I got shocked to see that I got a PES A. How nice... So now, I better train my fitness to get at least a Silver fot my NAPFA. Haha.
Then again, I came home, told my mother that I got PES A, she scolded me like crazy. WHY?
Oh well, I shan't think about it. I'll just embrace what I'm put through.