Thursday, November 15, 2007
Write ten things you want to say to ten people, do not say who the people are.
1. Best friend! =D
Thank you so, so much for everything. I really do appreciate everything you’ve done for me, big or small. Really! You’ve helped me in so many different ways; I can’t even list them all. You’re practically irreplaceable to me. Haha. I do know that you’ve been trying to change a little here and there, making sacrifices so that you can be my “ideal” best friend, but at the same time, you never fail to be real to me, and I really, really got to say I’m already very blessed having you as my best friend the way you are. You never fail to cheer me up and put a smile on my face. Though things may not go our way, I just want you to know that you will forever be my best friend come what may. I love you best friend! -air hug- =)
2. Jie! =D
My one and only jie! Haha. Thank you for being you. It’s really nice to have a jie like you. At times, going high together, joking and all; at other times, talking seriously and even you hearing some of my rants. Thank you for tolerating with me. You’re probably the person whom I spend most time going out with. Haha. You’re really one of a kind, and I thank God for placing you in my life. However, I want you to know that I’m here for you too, so do talk to me when you need too, kays? I love you, jie! =)
3. YOU! =D
Harlow, you. I know that we may not be as close as we started out as, and our conversations usually don’t go very deep either. I don’t know if it’s just me, but every time I see you, or when you sign online, I want to talk to you, but then again, I don’t really know what you talk to you about. Then again, you always tried to help make me feel better, to cheer me up and make me happy. Well, more than never, you succeeded. I’m so happy to have seen you grow and becoming the person you are today. It’s really something that makes me proud of you. And yes, you’ll forever be my beloved sister! If it helps identifying who you are, you owe me a letter! Haha. =P
4. YOU! =D
As you yourself said in your blog, it’s time for a fun one! Hahaha. Notice the position… Looks familiar? Haha. Anyway, you’re a really gifted guy, you know? I bet you do. Haha. And well, remember to always use these gifts and talents to glorify God, kays? It’s been wonderful knowing you for all these years… Believe it or not, in a month’s time, I’d have known you for 8 years!!! REALLY! But then again, out of those 8 years, I don’t think I’ve talked to you for 4 or 5 years. Haha. On a heavier note, please consider falling in love only after you’ve completed your NS. If you fall in love before you go in, you don’t have to make it known to that person. I’ve probably seen you yourself hurt many times because of this, and on top of that, others hurting as well. This is a touchy issue and I know you don’t want me to talk about it, so I’ll leave it as just this. Please think more and ask your leader(s) or even me for opinions first, kays? I love you, di, and I don’t want you to keep getting hurt. =)
5. YOU! =D
You’re probably one of the sweetest friends I ever have. At times, you go high; at times, you’re emotional (different from “emo” hor!); but more than never, you always cared for me. And like I said, you’re one of the sweetest friends I have. You never forgot me nor left me on my own. As much as you love to go high and talk random stuff to me, you do talk to me about heavier stuff such as life, caring for me. Well, let me say that I’m very, VERY touched to have a friend like you. And just as you ended, I’ll end it in the same way. I hope you know who you are! =)
6. Bear Buddy! =D
I have so many bear friends, but you’re probably the only person every to change your name in my phone to “Bear Buddy :)”… haha. You know that I’m always here for you, whatever your problem/ trouble is; big or small; it doesn’t matter at all. I know that you are strong, but don’t bottle too much, kays? I don’t want my bearbear to explode. Well, coffee some day, kays? Maybe with carrot cake too! Haha. =)
7. The other, other, other, other friend! =D
Count the number of “other”… we’re equals! Haha… I don’t know what to say, but you’re probably one of those who adds colors into people’s life… you’ve definitely added colors into mine! Haha. You’re such a cheery cheerful person, but then again, you’re one of those bottling things and ready to explode at any time… pls pls pls don’t explode…. I hope you do talk to people (even if it’s not me) about your problems and feelings… I want you to not just look cheerful and happy all the time, but BE cheerful and happy all the time too. Take care, kays? And yes, I promise you more chocolates coming your way. =P
8. YOU! =D
Haha, there’s so many “you”… hope you know who you are… well, I’m really, really glad to have a friend like you. It started out fun, where we met at Black Canyon Coffee for lunch with somebody else, and when I walked away… (oh may, I can’t rmb if it was the toilet or the counter) and you/ that somebody else (I still don’t know) took my handphone… the nice Nokia 6020 handphone… And also, when I met you and someone else at Island Creamary… how indecisive you both were, deciding only to share the Baked Alaska because the other person was coughing… I rmb that we would talk about everything and anything, literally; nonsense or rants or life and all… and most importantly, I know you trusted me as much as I trusted you too. I want you to know, that even now, I still do trust you just as much. =)
9. YOU! =D
The dessert in “Desserts Make Bad Juice”… (I hope you get who you are) I’m sorry that you had to be the middle-man of something that wasn’t very nice for either parties, but yeah, it just makes me trust you more, and as time passed, you’ve been a closer and closer friend to me. I know you probably still have a hard time trusting people, and well, I respect you for that. Really. You’ve been honest and friendly and caring towards me, what more can I ask for? Haha. It’s really great to know a friend like you. =)
10. Polar Bear! =D
Which polar bear? Go figure… Haha. You’re sooooooooooo….. nice. Sorry for my lack of vocab. Haha. Please, please, please take care of your back… I really don’t know how you did it, but you did it…. So for now, please recover…. Then I shall spend more time with you when you’ve recovered, kays? Maybe we could go look at soft toys stores again… *smiles* Well, you’re a great polar bear, you know? And I really enjoy every time I spend with you. Though we may not talk online and though we seldom actually have time for proper talks, we somehow still talk a lot. Haha… thank you, for being you. =)
You know, I think this has actually helped me realise how many wonderful friends God has placed in my life! Serious! No Kidding! When I reached number 10, I was quite taken aback because there's so many other great friends whom I did not mention... So, to all my friends out there, thank you for being such a GREAT blessing in my life. Life would NEVER be the same without you people. =)
Thank you so, so much for everything. I really do appreciate everything you’ve done for me, big or small. Really! You’ve helped me in so many different ways; I can’t even list them all. You’re practically irreplaceable to me. Haha. I do know that you’ve been trying to change a little here and there, making sacrifices so that you can be my “ideal” best friend, but at the same time, you never fail to be real to me, and I really, really got to say I’m already very blessed having you as my best friend the way you are. You never fail to cheer me up and put a smile on my face. Though things may not go our way, I just want you to know that you will forever be my best friend come what may. I love you best friend! -air hug- =)
2. Jie! =D
My one and only jie! Haha. Thank you for being you. It’s really nice to have a jie like you. At times, going high together, joking and all; at other times, talking seriously and even you hearing some of my rants. Thank you for tolerating with me. You’re probably the person whom I spend most time going out with. Haha. You’re really one of a kind, and I thank God for placing you in my life. However, I want you to know that I’m here for you too, so do talk to me when you need too, kays? I love you, jie! =)
3. YOU! =D
Harlow, you. I know that we may not be as close as we started out as, and our conversations usually don’t go very deep either. I don’t know if it’s just me, but every time I see you, or when you sign online, I want to talk to you, but then again, I don’t really know what you talk to you about. Then again, you always tried to help make me feel better, to cheer me up and make me happy. Well, more than never, you succeeded. I’m so happy to have seen you grow and becoming the person you are today. It’s really something that makes me proud of you. And yes, you’ll forever be my beloved sister! If it helps identifying who you are, you owe me a letter! Haha. =P
4. YOU! =D
As you yourself said in your blog, it’s time for a fun one! Hahaha. Notice the position… Looks familiar? Haha. Anyway, you’re a really gifted guy, you know? I bet you do. Haha. And well, remember to always use these gifts and talents to glorify God, kays? It’s been wonderful knowing you for all these years… Believe it or not, in a month’s time, I’d have known you for 8 years!!! REALLY! But then again, out of those 8 years, I don’t think I’ve talked to you for 4 or 5 years. Haha. On a heavier note, please consider falling in love only after you’ve completed your NS. If you fall in love before you go in, you don’t have to make it known to that person. I’ve probably seen you yourself hurt many times because of this, and on top of that, others hurting as well. This is a touchy issue and I know you don’t want me to talk about it, so I’ll leave it as just this. Please think more and ask your leader(s) or even me for opinions first, kays? I love you, di, and I don’t want you to keep getting hurt. =)
5. YOU! =D
You’re probably one of the sweetest friends I ever have. At times, you go high; at times, you’re emotional (different from “emo” hor!); but more than never, you always cared for me. And like I said, you’re one of the sweetest friends I have. You never forgot me nor left me on my own. As much as you love to go high and talk random stuff to me, you do talk to me about heavier stuff such as life, caring for me. Well, let me say that I’m very, VERY touched to have a friend like you. And just as you ended, I’ll end it in the same way. I hope you know who you are! =)
6. Bear Buddy! =D
I have so many bear friends, but you’re probably the only person every to change your name in my phone to “Bear Buddy :)”… haha. You know that I’m always here for you, whatever your problem/ trouble is; big or small; it doesn’t matter at all. I know that you are strong, but don’t bottle too much, kays? I don’t want my bearbear to explode. Well, coffee some day, kays? Maybe with carrot cake too! Haha. =)
7. The other, other, other, other friend! =D
Count the number of “other”… we’re equals! Haha… I don’t know what to say, but you’re probably one of those who adds colors into people’s life… you’ve definitely added colors into mine! Haha. You’re such a cheery cheerful person, but then again, you’re one of those bottling things and ready to explode at any time… pls pls pls don’t explode…. I hope you do talk to people (even if it’s not me) about your problems and feelings… I want you to not just look cheerful and happy all the time, but BE cheerful and happy all the time too. Take care, kays? And yes, I promise you more chocolates coming your way. =P
8. YOU! =D
Haha, there’s so many “you”… hope you know who you are… well, I’m really, really glad to have a friend like you. It started out fun, where we met at Black Canyon Coffee for lunch with somebody else, and when I walked away… (oh may, I can’t rmb if it was the toilet or the counter) and you/ that somebody else (I still don’t know) took my handphone… the nice Nokia 6020 handphone… And also, when I met you and someone else at Island Creamary… how indecisive you both were, deciding only to share the Baked Alaska because the other person was coughing… I rmb that we would talk about everything and anything, literally; nonsense or rants or life and all… and most importantly, I know you trusted me as much as I trusted you too. I want you to know, that even now, I still do trust you just as much. =)
9. YOU! =D
The dessert in “Desserts Make Bad Juice”… (I hope you get who you are) I’m sorry that you had to be the middle-man of something that wasn’t very nice for either parties, but yeah, it just makes me trust you more, and as time passed, you’ve been a closer and closer friend to me. I know you probably still have a hard time trusting people, and well, I respect you for that. Really. You’ve been honest and friendly and caring towards me, what more can I ask for? Haha. It’s really great to know a friend like you. =)
10. Polar Bear! =D
Which polar bear? Go figure… Haha. You’re sooooooooooo….. nice. Sorry for my lack of vocab. Haha. Please, please, please take care of your back… I really don’t know how you did it, but you did it…. So for now, please recover…. Then I shall spend more time with you when you’ve recovered, kays? Maybe we could go look at soft toys stores again… *smiles* Well, you’re a great polar bear, you know? And I really enjoy every time I spend with you. Though we may not talk online and though we seldom actually have time for proper talks, we somehow still talk a lot. Haha… thank you, for being you. =)
You know, I think this has actually helped me realise how many wonderful friends God has placed in my life! Serious! No Kidding! When I reached number 10, I was quite taken aback because there's so many other great friends whom I did not mention... So, to all my friends out there, thank you for being such a GREAT blessing in my life. Life would NEVER be the same without you people. =)