Tuesday, November 13, 2007
*NEW* Song List Update
Updated the music player's list of songs. Below is the list of songs.
Kathryn Scott - At The Foot Of The Cross
Krystal Starling - I Need You
New Life Church - Jump In The River
Rachel Lampa - My Father's Heart
Rachael Lampa - No Greater Love
*edit*
I'm still considering if I should upload secular music as well. Oh well, till then, slowly enjoy these songs. I've added secular songs too. [C] means Christian song; [S] means sercular songs...
Because Of You - Reba McEntire, featuring Kelly Clarkson
Evergreen - Duet (i dunno the artists)
If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys [Duet with Usher]
You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson
You've Got A Friend - 4 different artist singing together
Do let me know if there's any problems.
God bless!
Kathryn Scott - At The Foot Of The Cross
Krystal Starling - I Need You
New Life Church - Jump In The River
Rachel Lampa - My Father's Heart
Rachael Lampa - No Greater Love
*edit*
Because Of You - Reba McEntire, featuring Kelly Clarkson
Evergreen - Duet (i dunno the artists)
If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys [Duet with Usher]
You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson
You've Got A Friend - 4 different artist singing together
Do let me know if there's any problems.
God bless!