Friday, October 26, 2007

 

UN-BEE-LEE-VA-BLE

this is really unbelievable!!!

just a month back, my left eye was swollen due to some bacteria infection... saw a doc and it got better....

just yesterday, my right eye got swollen... saw a doctor today, SAME BACTERIA!!!

more amazing thing was.... 1 was just before our big move to the Summit, which i was serving... now, this one is just before worship experience, which I'm also serving...

WHY??

pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain

but then again, who am i to complain pain... it's just small matter... i have friends who are suffering even more than me.... what's my eye infection compared to their conditions? *sigh*



Heavenly Father,
This day, I uphold my dear friends _____ and ____ into Your very hands.
Lord, You are Jehovah Rophe and I pray that they would experience Your healing touch this very day.
Even as You said that by Your stripes, we are healed; I pray that my friends would be healed.
May Your hand of protection be upon them so that their conditions may not worsen and that the enemy would not be able to lay a finger on Your children, Lord.
I commit these friends in prayer, knowing and believing that You, oh Lord, will heal them.
I pray all these in the mighty name of our Lord, Jesus Christ,
Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?