Thursday, October 18, 2007
Failure
I'm a failure..... I'm UNFIT...
Can't believe I couldn't pass my NAPFA today.... failed it straight... sigh...
Shutter Run: A (9.8s) - improved from my first try of 10.4s, but I believe I'm still capable of a better timing...
Sit up: A (50 sit ups) - deproved a lot... used to always maintain a standard of 60... and well, I spent 15s of the 60s just laying on the mat.... need to improve too
Pull up/ Chin up: D (5 only) - the word says it... 5 ONLY... to get a C, I need 7... I probably should train and force myself to do at least 13. improvement needed, BADLY.
Sit and Reach: C (42cm) - could have been better, but I've gotten 42 in sec 3 and sec 4, so I'm quite all right with it. 43cm is a nicer number though, but it's still a C. haha.
Standing Broad Jump: E (215cm) - this was a shock to me. REALLY!!! in sec 4, I only jumped 181. hahaha... with NO practice, I actually improved quite a bit AND, actually got an E, cause I've always gotten an F!!! haha. However, this was only my first attempt. My second attempt was faulted cause I skied when I landed, so no take. But I still got to work on it. Need to get AT LEAST a silver, meaning lowest I can get is a D. I wonder how... sigh.
2.4km jog/walk: U [ungraded] - I WAS THE LAST TO FINISH!!! this was TERRIBLE, like TOTALLY... need to train stamina... after my second lap, I was just breathless and my chest just hurt when I breath. Even now, it still hurts. Definately need to train a lot more.
anyways, I realised that if my Pull up/ Chin up get a "C", my Standing Broad Jump get a "C" and my 2.4km jog/walk get a "C", I'll actually get a GOLD!!! WHOOTS!!! haha. but from the looks of it, I have to train A LOT MORE, and A LOT HARDER....
but for now, I'm UNFIT, and I'm a failure...
Can't believe I couldn't pass my NAPFA today.... failed it straight... sigh...
Shutter Run: A (9.8s) - improved from my first try of 10.4s, but I believe I'm still capable of a better timing...
Sit up: A (50 sit ups) - deproved a lot... used to always maintain a standard of 60... and well, I spent 15s of the 60s just laying on the mat.... need to improve too
Pull up/ Chin up: D (5 only) - the word says it... 5 ONLY... to get a C, I need 7... I probably should train and force myself to do at least 13. improvement needed, BADLY.
Sit and Reach: C (42cm) - could have been better, but I've gotten 42 in sec 3 and sec 4, so I'm quite all right with it. 43cm is a nicer number though, but it's still a C. haha.
Standing Broad Jump: E (215cm) - this was a shock to me. REALLY!!! in sec 4, I only jumped 181. hahaha... with NO practice, I actually improved quite a bit AND, actually got an E, cause I've always gotten an F!!! haha. However, this was only my first attempt. My second attempt was faulted cause I skied when I landed, so no take. But I still got to work on it. Need to get AT LEAST a silver, meaning lowest I can get is a D. I wonder how... sigh.
2.4km jog/walk: U [ungraded] - I WAS THE LAST TO FINISH!!! this was TERRIBLE, like TOTALLY... need to train stamina... after my second lap, I was just breathless and my chest just hurt when I breath. Even now, it still hurts. Definately need to train a lot more.
anyways, I realised that if my Pull up/ Chin up get a "C", my Standing Broad Jump get a "C" and my 2.4km jog/walk get a "C", I'll actually get a GOLD!!! WHOOTS!!! haha. but from the looks of it, I have to train A LOT MORE, and A LOT HARDER....
but for now, I'm UNFIT, and I'm a failure...