Friday, March 23, 2007
irritating miscommunications
i HATE... let me repeat it, HATE, miscommunications...
and it must always come at the wrong time... and this time, it has to be miscom. about money... *sigh*
WHY DO I ALWAY MISCOMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS?!?!
I told her 1 thing, and she insisted that i said another... and honestly, i can't rmb what i said exactly, but i rmb that i was thinking about the thing i said, but she keeps insisting i said the other.
and it ends with an arguement between mother and son.
and it must always come at the wrong time... and this time, it has to be miscom. about money... *sigh*
WHY DO I ALWAY MISCOMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS?!?!
I told her 1 thing, and she insisted that i said another... and honestly, i can't rmb what i said exactly, but i rmb that i was thinking about the thing i said, but she keeps insisting i said the other.
and it ends with an arguement between mother and son.