Thursday, May 18, 2006
se7en
S E 7 E N people and things that make me Smile:
1)mad.riel.benn.grace.vera.michel.joelle.xueer.belinda.joan.jeann
2)gid.mo.aloysius.drew
3)dannae.grace(MG one).joanna(RG).dee.grace(CGS)
4)rain
5)music.piano.guitar.drums.vocals.unplugged.laptop.PDA
6)coffee.tea.mix.icecream.choc
7)smiles
S E 7 E N Ways to Win my Heart
1)loveGod.serveGod
2)love me for who I am
3)be yourself
4)show love, care and concern..
5)hugs?
6)lovable?
7)I really dunno….
S E 7 E N People I Believe/Trust In:
1)God
2)mad.riel.benn.grace.vera.mich.joelle
3)Aloysius.dre.saac
4)dee.joanna.grace.grace.dannae… I believe in them…
5)there’s more than 7 already
6) there’s more than 7 already
7) there’s more than 7 already
S E 7 E N Things I Hope To Have/Do Now:
1)reverse time?
2)tell them how much they mean to me… THEM, no particular person
3)love and care for them
4)drive a car soon
5)scuba diving
6)going for holidays overseas with friends
7)plan glorify… bwahahaha
S E 7 E N Things I Do Everyday:
1) think about some people whom I love…
2) use the laptop
3) listen to music
4) TAWG, pray, worship
5) Eat and drink
6) toilet…
7) Sleep
S E 7 E N People I Want to See Now :
1)God
2)riel
3)Benn
4)vera
5) michel
6)grace.. go figure which one
7)joelle
S E 7 E N People who should also do this:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
I shall be good and end it here…
1)mad.riel.benn.grace.vera.michel.joelle.xueer.belinda.joan.jeann
2)gid.mo.aloysius.drew
3)dannae.grace(MG one).joanna(RG).dee.grace(CGS)
4)rain
5)music.piano.guitar.drums.vocals.unplugged.laptop.PDA
6)coffee.tea.mix.icecream.choc
7)smiles
S E 7 E N Ways to Win my Heart
1)loveGod.serveGod
2)love me for who I am
3)be yourself
4)show love, care and concern..
5)hugs?
6)lovable?
7)I really dunno….
S E 7 E N People I Believe/Trust In:
1)God
2)mad.riel.benn.grace.vera.mich.joelle
3)Aloysius.dre.saac
4)dee.joanna.grace.grace.dannae… I believe in them…
5)there’s more than 7 already
6) there’s more than 7 already
7) there’s more than 7 already
S E 7 E N Things I Hope To Have/Do Now:
1)reverse time?
2)tell them how much they mean to me… THEM, no particular person
3)love and care for them
4)drive a car soon
5)scuba diving
6)going for holidays overseas with friends
7)plan glorify… bwahahaha
S E 7 E N Things I Do Everyday:
1) think about some people whom I love…
2) use the laptop
3) listen to music
4) TAWG, pray, worship
5) Eat and drink
6) toilet…
7) Sleep
S E 7 E N People I Want to See Now :
1)God
2)riel
3)Benn
4)vera
5) michel
6)grace.. go figure which one
7)joelle
S E 7 E N People who should also do this:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
I shall be good and end it here…