Saturday, April 29, 2006

 
what a day... let’s talk about yesterday first...

well, on my way home from school, being in a rush, I injured my left leg, the knee and ankle... I wouldn’t walk properly, I was trying not to limp too much, trying to walk properly... I couldn’t even stand up properly or sit on the floor comfortably... it just hurts a lot, plus the blisters I had from Thursday, it was painful and irritating... and on top of that, once I reached home, I had a tiff with my brother immediately and I just rushed out of the house, putting a lot of pressure on my injured knee, making it worst... so I went for Lcell and then went home and after that, I just went to my corner of the house immediately...

then this morning, after I woke up, I had a tiff with my mum... it was so irritating... I was supposed to meet some people for lunch as arranged the week before, so I told my mum that I wouldn’t be going over to my granny’s place for lunch... so she told me that I should make time to have lunch and everything... but my schedules on Saturdays are really packed, so it stopped there for a while, then my dad said that he was flexible and we could leave anytime, so deciding to go down, I told my family, let’s make a move now, then I wouldn’t be for my meeting as well, then my mum scolded me... you should have let us know earlier for the others to prepare themselves and you have to wait for them to get ready, even one is still sleeping!! I got upset and just stayed silent for the rest of the day with my family... so I went to my granny’s place to eat and left on my own for home, before leaving to go for the meeting... then I went for service at 3pm and then, FUEL for the lower sec, then we celebrated jo’s and grace’s birthdays... BLESSED BIRTHDAY GALS!!! and then I went for Z2 FUEL, when I heard some stuff, confirming some other stuff, which I’m not allowed to talk about...

eareeihowuuaoeyiiodueadeeieonuuaoeyitosuoamenieohuwaeerieow
went to macs quite shocked, still, that everything is confirmed already... and I just thought about it on and on and on and it just kept on ringing in my head... it seemed as though I got stripped of everything I have... everything that matters is right here... but I’m powerless to do anything to change it... so many things left unsettled and maybe it’s because I’m a worrier, but I just don’t feel good... don’t want to talk much about it, but my dreams that I dreamt long ago are coming to past once again... where were you when i needed a friend to talk to.

Je t'aime toujours. how would you feel if i left you?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?