Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

Tagged... like dots...

i've been tagged... unfortunately... and i shall try to be participative... yah... like, dots...

Rules of the game:
1. Post 5 weird/random stuff about yourself.
2. At the end, list the names of 5 people whom you want next to do this, and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED!" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.

1) I prefer to mix around with girls rather than guys. / I'm more comfortable mixing with girls.
2) I'm a jack of all trade, master of none. (I play the piano, guit, drums, I can sing, but I'm lousy.)
3) I like yatching.
4) I took Pure English Lit. for my O' level, when I hate to read, failed it and retook it.
5) I like scuba diving.

kk... I think these are wierd enough... haha...

pple who will be doing next...
1. Isaac Christian Wong
2. Michelle Lee

3. Jasmine Choe
4. Francesca
5. Danielle

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?