Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

THANK YOU!!! =)

ok… class starting in 15 minutes’ time… just a quick entry… well, have been sitting in class for the past hour and well, have been thinking back through the year… good times and bad… good times like… the FOP camp in school… church camp… and more… *due to time, I shall list it another day* and well, bad times too… *why bother listing them?!!* yah, and again, I drift into deep thoughts... well… as I think, I rmb the friends who stood by me, encouraging me through my O’s last year *and this year* and even when I got back my results for the O’s... *which was super bad!!* and my posting... *which I cried over!!* yah… *thinking back, it was stupid of me not to accept the fact that I was going to RP...*

well, just wanted to thank all these friends who encouraged me during my O’s, when I got my results, and when I got my posting… thanks jas, yve, sis candy, sis jo, “old” dong-xi cell and P. Poh!!! I really appreciate it… =) and not forgetting the friends who are still giving me encouragement through my 2nd round of O’s…haha...thanks maurice, yve, “NEW” dong-xi, dre, aloysius, jas, sandra, mad, jon ho, schezn, the sec 3 SL team and PDa… *erm… I think I may have left out some of you... =P will add in when I rmb…* yup… I better study hard and get good grades so as not to disappoint all of you!!! And for those who gave me help *as in notes (on paper/ electronic), books, t.y.s.* thanks again!!! *you know who you are… haha* ok, the facilitator is late for class… dots…anw… I better get ready for class…

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?