Monday, September 12, 2005

 

What have I done???

well, have been blog surfing for the past hour or so... then it just hit me... it just seemed like yesterday that I just celebrated a new year, 2005, but now, it's September already!!! *O' level papers are coming soon!!! I'm so dead!!!* anyway, just been reflecting on this past year and I keep wondering to myself... What have I done??? As in, What have I done that makes this year special from the other years?

I feel that the only thing that have left an impression on me this year is I+, and a few small insignificant events that took place, but then again, what impressions have I left this year??? I have just been thinking for about 15 to 30 minutes... *that means I only "blog-surfed" for 30 to 45 minutes... lol...* anyway, yah, just couldn't think of any impression that I made this year...

well, I'm like left with only 3 months or so to make an impression and well, I don't know how to do it, seriously!!! I don't know why, but I seem to be drifting into deep thoughts more and more often... and it's beginning to get to me... as in, it's beginning to bug me... I don't know... I just don't know... *drifting into deep thoughts again...*

Comments:
this is getting bad man... drifted off while on the phone with a friend... he said i stoned and went silent for 3 minutes or so... oh no!!! this is bad.... this is real bad...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?