Friday, June 10, 2005

 

I+

yo! church camp was totally awesome dude... totally cool!!!

yes, I+, the name of the camp... haha, have a lot of farny photos of youths.... my dad said that I spent a lot of time with my family... the EXTENDED family.... haha... well... yah, it's gonna be my last few days in Passion! Ministry... *sigh... gonna miss a lot of friends* that is, unless I go back as an adult leader lah... haha... anyway, as I was saying... I+ was really fun and awesome...

Day 1
went to the airport early in the morning... reached airport at around 6am or so... collected flight tickets and went for breakfast with my dad and bro... *only half the family went* then we boarded the Jetstar Asia Airbus and flew to Bangkok, where some one from our bus was missing and we waited for close to 45 minutes or so before boarding the bus, where we took to Pattaya... well, reached Jomtien Palm Beach Hotel & Resort and checked into our room, where I took a nice *but short* shower before going around to explore and ended up in the ballroom for the official camp opening "ceremony"... haha... was really farny.... haha... oh yah, that was when me and my extended family first met and from then on, were together for the rest of the camp... haha... ok, back to the "ceremony"... really comical, laughed my heart out, a really good way to start the camp... oh yah, in case you were wondering, there were many youths who went for the camp, but these are those who were stuck together - Jas Choe, Jean Choe, Joan, Eloise, Chloe, Hannah, Isaac, Deslen and me... yah... *dunno if I missed anybody out??!!*... yah well, we had meals together, played together during the games, sat together during services, except for Jas, she served for 4 out of the total 5 services!!! haha... well, I have to say, she's real good on the keys... really talented... ok, back to the camp.... *oh my... I'm still on day 1 only!!! ok, we had dinner *oh, this was the only meal that we did not eat together... haha* and then we went for the first service, or what they call "Vibrant Session1"... Pastor Bruce Hills is really an anointed man of God... *oh yah, for this service, (dunno about the others) I was sitting with my dad and bro... yah... anyway, we had service, then we called it a day and went to bed...

Day 2
woke up in the morning, had a quick shower before meeting up with my extended family for breakfast at the lighthouse!!! yes, it was superb.... anyway, we had breakfast together, then went for service together... oh yah, this was the only service which Jas did not serve... haha... yah, had a good "Vibrant Session 2"... then we had lunch together and had our first round of games... we could choose our own activities to do... yah... so we, as a whole batch of youths went for Captain's Ball, where we played with a bunch of chi-alpha people who were like one to two heads taller than us... yah, so they trashed us... haha... oh well, after that, the guys went to play soccer *typical.. haha* and well, Joan and Chloe played soccer too!!! well, the other girls were like sitting in the sun resting... and well, after one round, most of the girls went to Choe's room to rest or chat or something... well, only the guys were left playing soccer, and the only girls that still sat on the floor waiting were Jeannette and some one... can't remember who... and after that, we went to the bowling alley, where Issac, Joan, Chloe, Eloise and Pastor Jeff bowled, and I was watching at one side... haha... then we went back to our rooms to shower and get our things for service... after meeting up with the others, we were supposed to have dinner, but somehow, we were asked to go around to the different dinner venues to entertain the campers... how?... we were asked to sing songs!!! well, so we did, at all 3 venues and at the place with the most number of pple eating, we dragged Bro. Joe along... haha... cool!!! well, Pastor Bea actually wanted us to go around the whole place, but we were too shy... haha.... after that, we had dinner together and went for service together...

Day 3
well, we met up at Choe's room in the morning before going for breakfast together... then in the morning, we had Vibrant Activity 2 where we were game moderators... *actually, only a few youths were asked to be the game moderators, then the guys, Isaac, Deslen and me just crashed and halped out too... actually, I was running all over the place taking photos... haha...* yah.. so Isaas, Deslen, Jeannette, Eloise and me were like in one station together, and Hannah was in another station, next to us... and well, Joan and Chloe were together somewhere else... hm... some one's missing............................................. OH!!!! Jas was in her room studying... *sigh... JC1 pple have their promos soon... All the best (if applicable)*... well after that, we had lunch and next up was service, but somehow, we managed to convince Pastor Lam to let us serve at the children's side, were they would be playing games... yah, and water bomb too.... haha... got soaking wet even when preparing... *forgot who was the one who started by throwing a spoilt bomb at me and caused the others to do likewise...*... haha... had fun helping out... and well, enjoyed it...*like duh....* then we went to wash up and met for dinner together... after dinner was "Pattaya Night Out", where we had free time to do what we wanted to do... some went out with their family but we just "left our families" to be together as youths!!! yah, we went bowling, then we played pool... was fun, really fun... played till late in the night...

Day 4
oh my, time flies.... we had breakfast together... then I went to get my bag pack as we had to check-out at 9am... we had Vibrant Session 5 and after that, there was the closing "ceremony"... after that, we as youths went for lunch together, before hanging at the pool/ snooker room, where we later went to hang out at the bowling alley... then one by one, we started leaving...

yes, time flies when you're having fun... I have to go for the next one, even if I am already in NS, I have to make time to go!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?