Tuesday, May 31, 2005
World Floorball Champianship (women)
It has been quite some time since my last blog... well, just came back from a floorball tournament, Singapore vs Spain… *guess who won?*… well, my school was given the honor of being Singapore Orchid’s official supporters… and we’re called…. Orchid Army… haha… well, I joined the “army” and well, we had a lot of free stuff coming our way… free season tickets, worth between $60 to $100… free t-shirts, sponsored by Motorola… haha… cool… yah, so as I was saying, left school with the rest of the Orchid Army and we chattered a bus to the location… *somewhere I dunno??!!*… haha… and well, went there to cheer for the Orchids… ok, basic layout of the game – 3 halves of 20 minutes each, 10 minutes of break in between each half… yah… that’s the basic time structure… ok, now to the fun part… in the first half, Orchids scored 6 goals in the first half, so by the first halftime, the score was 6:0, Singapore leading. Second half, Singapore scored another 2 goals… score became 8:0, Singapore leading by the second halftime. Now, the Orchids were actually sian that they were winning by so much, and couldn’t really be bothered when their team scored. During the 1st half, when Orchids scored a goal, the whole team would run into the court, but by the end of the 2nd half, they wouldn’t run, but stroll… yah… anyway, back to what I was saying, by the 15th minute of the third half, nobody scored, so the score was still 8:0, Singapore leading, and Orchid’s coach called for a timeout, and gave the team a motivational talk… yah… then in the last 5 minutes, they scored another 2 goals and beat Spain… final score - 10:0, Orchids won!!! Haha… so fun to watch… tmr, Malaysia vs Singapore, my prediction, Orchids will win… haha… maybe I’ll update tmr with the score… haha
~fallinginlove~
~fallinginlove~