Monday, May 02, 2005
long time no blog....
ok, ok... it has been about a month since my last blog..... nothing much has really happened though, other than the fact that school in RP has started, TP gave me an option to do BioMedical Informatics and Engineering but I decided not to take it up as it was more of engineering than BioMedical Science... well, NP rejected my appeal, and well, it's their lost not to have me in their school... hm..... definitely NP's lost...
well, I am currently in both youth and chi-alpha, Desmond too... the rest of the pple going to poly have officially moved into chi-alpha already... it's really interesting as my RP cell is held every Sat, at 5pm and my youth cell, the NEW cell, North-East-West *just in case you were wondering what's NEW??!!*, starts at 5.30pm. yah.. must find a way to clone myself... lol....
hm..... what other interesting things can I blog.... OH!!!! on Sat, my family, me included, went to Changi Chalet where we did.... nothing??!! yah... NO!!!.... I was roller blading without my t-shirt in the very hot sun... *my t-shirt was already shoaked with my perspiration and I decided to wash it, and left it in the sun to dry, that's why I was roller blading half-naked*... yah.... but the sun was really hot!!! in about an hour's time, my soaked t-shirt was already dry... and well, it was very stiff, as though it was just ironed... yah, that hot!!! but since I had nothing to do, I just bladed for like what, 3 hours, then had 1 hour of soccer in the sun, then half and hour for lunch and rest, then back to blading for another 2 hours, then I went down to the beach, where my dad was practicing golf, and so I went to try it out too, ON BLADES!!! can you believe that??!! well, there was a bunch of JC pple there too, about 2 guys and 4-5 girls... they were at first in their chalet, playing around, watching me blade around, and then they had Canadian Pizza for thier lunch.. *I so wanted the pizza* anw, then they went down to the beach to play volleyball using a soccer ball... yah... but the weather took its toll on them and after like 10 minutes of volleyball, they went into the sea and started playing... and well, it was when they decided to go "play water" when I went down to play golf in blades... but even when playing golf, I couldn't help it but I just wanted to join them... playing in the waters.... hm... but I must say, I couldn't help it but noticed this RJ girl, really chio and hot!!! and she kept staring at me, as though she liked me, and she has been staring at me since the time I arrived and started roller-blading topless, ... yah... love at first sight...haha..lol... but anyway, I have some one else in mind already.... couldn't be bothered with her that much... well, then I went home at like 3pm and had a shower before going to buy a cake to celebrate sok's bdae in church after cell, then we went service together...
well, I am currently in both youth and chi-alpha, Desmond too... the rest of the pple going to poly have officially moved into chi-alpha already... it's really interesting as my RP cell is held every Sat, at 5pm and my youth cell, the NEW cell, North-East-West *just in case you were wondering what's NEW??!!*, starts at 5.30pm. yah.. must find a way to clone myself... lol....
hm..... what other interesting things can I blog.... OH!!!! on Sat, my family, me included, went to Changi Chalet where we did.... nothing??!! yah... NO!!!.... I was roller blading without my t-shirt in the very hot sun... *my t-shirt was already shoaked with my perspiration and I decided to wash it, and left it in the sun to dry, that's why I was roller blading half-naked*... yah.... but the sun was really hot!!! in about an hour's time, my soaked t-shirt was already dry... and well, it was very stiff, as though it was just ironed... yah, that hot!!! but since I had nothing to do, I just bladed for like what, 3 hours, then had 1 hour of soccer in the sun, then half and hour for lunch and rest, then back to blading for another 2 hours, then I went down to the beach, where my dad was practicing golf, and so I went to try it out too, ON BLADES!!! can you believe that??!! well, there was a bunch of JC pple there too, about 2 guys and 4-5 girls... they were at first in their chalet, playing around, watching me blade around, and then they had Canadian Pizza for thier lunch.. *I so wanted the pizza* anw, then they went down to the beach to play volleyball using a soccer ball... yah... but the weather took its toll on them and after like 10 minutes of volleyball, they went into the sea and started playing... and well, it was when they decided to go "play water" when I went down to play golf in blades... but even when playing golf, I couldn't help it but I just wanted to join them... playing in the waters.... hm... but I must say, I couldn't help it but noticed this RJ girl, really chio and hot!!! and she kept staring at me, as though she liked me, and she has been staring at me since the time I arrived and started roller-blading topless, ... yah... love at first sight...haha..lol... but anyway, I have some one else in mind already.... couldn't be bothered with her that much... well, then I went home at like 3pm and had a shower before going to buy a cake to celebrate sok's bdae in church after cell, then we went service together...