Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 

Floorball

hey... floorball is totally cool!!! went to train with some of my friends today after school... they will be having a 3-on-3 game tomorrow and maybe... I'll just bring my digi cam and take some nice shots... *maybe I'll post some of the photos after the tournament*... doubt I'll stay for the whole tournament... God is more important... Prayer Night is definately better *for all those who want to know the power of prayer, come for Prayer Night and you will experience it* well, training today... was fun....*duh...* haha.. had a great time with my friends and well, I think I improved... *sigh* too bad I don't have a team to play with for this tournament... but hey! I joined floorball as my CCA... will definately be playing in a lot of tournaments... haha... anyway, if I were to participate, how will I be able to go for Prayer Night??!!... haha....... well, played till I was very happy =) ... haha.... oh, but somehow, I got injured, had this cut on my right hand, didn't feel any pain, didn't know how it took place...... I didn't even know that I had a cut until I went to the vending machine to get a drink, and when I took out my wallet, I noticed that my right hand was red.... then, it came to my attention that it was blood!!! I was like.... why was one-third of my right hand covered in blood??!!..... I was totally shocked.... but anyway, I bought my drink *since I was already in front of the vending machine* then went to wash the blood off. yah, then I made my way home..... had a really tiring day.....................

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?