Monday, May 23, 2005

 

21 May 2005

Went to church on Saturday morning for sectionals... quite usual every month, but for this one, it was most likely my last sectionals as I would be moving on into chi-alpha... *really very sad that I'll actually be leaving Youth soon*.... if only I had done my part and scored for my O' level papers, then only would I have been able to a JC and stay on in the youth... moreover, because I did real badly for 2 subjects and 1 that did not meet my own standard, I'll be retaking 3 O' level papers and it has really been draining my energy, totally!!! oh well, I'll just have to do one thing - Trust in the Lord... He has plans for me, and whatever His plans are, I definately do not know at this point of time... *sighs* ... now, after sectionals, I had lunch at the meeting place... then I went down to the chapel to observe the people serving and learn from them... in between, I helped Boss to fold sign-up forms for IGNYTE and well, ended with about 10 paper cuts on my index finger... haha... then I went to the meeting place, and ended speaking to Chloe at the playground about sectionals and then we started to talk about another topic - puns... haha... it all started when she told us about the sectional homework Jas gave them.... haha... *Jas, I think that the homework you gave them was really interesting... haha*... anyway, when the chapel opened at 4.45pm, they left the playground to go into the chapel....then, I started walking around church aimlessly for about 5 minutes or so.... and well, ended up with Jas and Andre at the meeting place, where we later went for the praise part of the youth service.... well, I was kinda distracted, dunno why, then we left at 5.25pm and went up for cell... as usual, had cell, then dinner, then went for service... and well, the chi-alpha people just came back from camp and were all high... and they just went all out during praise and worship during YAS... today was a bit different as I was going for a campout after service.... yup...... other than that, I thought that Pastor Dom's sermon was really something that caught me and well, touched me too... yup, this was my day....

~fallinginlove~

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?